A Message from Jorge Perez
I hope you and your families are staying safe and healthy as we all continue to navigate the challenging COVID-19 environment this winter. At MGM National Harbor, providing a safe environment remains a top priority for our employees and our guests. Since reopening in June of 2020, we have implemented the following protocols, guided by our seven-point health and safety plan:
• Provide all team members with health and safety training.
• Require each of our guests and our employees to be temperature checked before entering the casino floor.
• Enforce mandatory mask requirements for guests and employees.
• Open additional entrances and exits to the casino floor to minimize line queuing during peak hours.
• Limit amenities and offerings to adhere to social distancing practices.
• Provide handwashing and sanitizing stations throughout the property.
• Disable select slot machines and installing acrylic barriers throughout the casino to promote social distancing.
• Offer digital menus as well as contactless dining and payment options.
The indoor dining restrictions implemented in December by Prince George’s County Executive Angela Alsobrooks have now been lifted. As a result, indoor dining has returned across our resort at Voltaggio Brothers Steak House, Ginger, TAP Sports Bar, National Market and more. We continue to utilize digital menus, virtual line queuing and contactless options to help our guests dine more safely. As a reminder, masks are required at all times when not eating or drinking.
In accordance with state and county restrictions, MGM National Harbor continues to have limited capacity of 25% in our casino and at each of our retail establishments.
Given these capacity restrictions, our valued M life® Rewards members have priority access to our resort as we near our daily capacity limitations. On weekends, all guests are required to show their M life Rewards card prior to entering the parking garage to gain entrance. Please remember to bring your M life Rewards card with you each time you visit.
We continue to work closely with state and county officials on guidelines and recommendations for keeping our guests and employees safe. We look forward to seeing you at MGM National Harbor and thank you for your support during these unprecedented times.
President and COO, MGM National Harbor
Regional Portfolio President, MGM Resorts International