A Partner In The Community
At MGM National Harbor, we are deeply committed to making positive contributions to the overall quality of life for residents in Prince George’s County, Maryland and to those within neighboring communities in the Washington metropolitan region.
MGM National Harbor invests in the local community through job creation; support of minority-owned businesses; monetary and in-kind giving to community organizations and local non-profits; engagement and volunteerism; and through environmental sustainability. We focus our support on critical gaps in our communities’ social infrastructure (especially food insecurity, public education and health and wellness initiatives) as well as workforce development and environmental sustainability.
MGM National Harbor is committed to prioritizing the purchasing of biddable goods and services during the course of operations, with both local and diverse suppliers as described in our Host Benefit Agreement. The sustained health and growth of our supply base and community is paramount and a key measurement of our success in the region.
We seek to get involved with companies and organizations that align with the following principles:
- Our contributions must address the most critical community needs, principally in Prince George’s county extending to the greater Maryland area.
- We strive to develop partnerships and make contributions that result in systemic change and that have long-term impact.
- While in the process of engaging, we strive to cultivate leadership among our partners and offer expertise in order to sustain our good works.
- We value sustainable returns on investment and interdependence between our company and the community.
- Organizations seeking grants or sponsorship monies must demonstrate the practice and advancement of the principles of diversity and inclusion.
MGM National Harbor is committed to supporting our community through monetary and in-kind donations as well as volunteerism. We invest in local charitable organizations that focus on five critical issues: education, fighting hunger, health & wellness, workforce development and environmental sustainability. Since MGM National opened its doors, it had provided more than $5 million in support to our community and has donated more than 21,000 volunteer hours.
MGM National Harbor is looking for people with hospitality in their DNA, who think in terms of experiences rather than transactions -- people who laugh a lot, have big ideas, and take pride in their work – every single day. Be a star behind one of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Positions are available for immediate hire. Training opportunities are available.
Together We've Had Six Monumental Years.
- Over $1 billion in tax revenue contributed to the Maryland Education Trust Fund
- 3,200+ MGM National Harbor Employees
- Nearly $5.5 Million in financial aid and In-Kind Support to Local Non-profits since opening in 2016
- $164M+ Spent With Minority Business Enterprises
- Nearly 25,000 hours donated to community volunteer work since opening
Unfortunately, no seats are available. Please select another time or call 844.346.4664.