We believe that corporations have the responsibility and the resources to affect the world’s most pressing economic, social and environmental issues. The growth and success of our company depends on the business decisions that we make, and the ways in which we harness our influence for good. Through our monetary, in-kind and volunteerism support, we invest in charitable organizations that focus on five critical issues.
Education: K-12 public education, public colleges and universities, community colleges
Fighting Hunger: Programs that provide access and nutritious meals for food-insecure individuals and families within the community.
Health and Wellness: Programs that encourage a healthy lifestyle and improve one’s well-being while reducing social and health challenges.
Workforce Development: Educational and training programs that align with our business and prepare individuals for sustainable career opportunities.
Environmental Sustainability: Programs that improve the quality of our environment and promote sustainability through education, stewardship of community ecosystems, conservation and beautification.
*Before submitting a request for support, please see our eligibility requirements below. Incomplete forms and those with missing documentation will not be considered. Each request must be submitted no later than 45 days prior to your sponsorship deadline. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Your organization must be a registered, qualified tax-exempt, section 501 (c)(3) charity based in the metropolitan Washington region: Prince George’s and Montgomery County, MD, Washington, DC and Northern Virginia.
We fund work that:
- Has a clear strategy
- Can be effectively measured to evaluate success
- Approaches challenges with a commitment to long-term change
- Builds an inclusive and diverse community
- Uses innovation to address a social issue
We do not fund:
- Organizations in operation for less than 3 years
- Faith-based organizations except for programs that benefit the community as a whole
- PTA and PTO organizations
- Private education institutions
- Fraternal and sorority organizations
- Athletic teams and clubs
- Capital or endowment campaigns
- Political action groups, candidates or lobbying efforts
Unfortunately, no seats are available. Please select another time or call 844.346.4664.